You are not connected to your extender’s WiFi network.
To check the status of your device and network, contact the experts now.
WiFi Extender Login
If your device uses the router’s network, keep the following things in mind while logging in to your Netgear extender:
- ▪The extender’s placement.
- ▪Power supply to your Netgear extender.
Note: This apply to all models of Netgear WiFi range extenders, including:
- ▪Nighthawk 8-Stream WiFi 6 Mesh Extender Model: EAX80
- ▪AC3000-Nighthawk X6S Tri-Band WiFi Mesh Extender Model: EX8000
- ▪Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band WiFi Mesh Extender Model: EX7700
- ▪AC2200-Nighthawk X4 WiFi Mesh Extender Model: EX7300
- ▪N600-WiFi Range Extender Model: WN3500RP
- ▪N300-WiFi Range Extender – Essentials Edition Model: EX2700
If your device uses a different WiFi network, ensure that your extender is turned on.
To log in to your extender, make sure to place the extender and router in the same room. Also, ensure that there is no loose connection.
For more information, reach out to our experts via live chat.