Boost Your Internet Speed With Nighthawk AX8 Setup
Trying hard but failed to get internet in every corner of your house? Well, Nighthawk AX8 setup can save you from the irritating inconvenience. The Netgear EAX80 wireless range extender helps in increasing your home WiFi range and reduces interference. By configuring the wireless extender at your home, you can turn the dead network zones into fun zones.
If you want to know how to setup Netgear EAX80 AX8 WiFi extender, then walk through the steps mentioned below.
Netgear EAX80 AX8 Setup via Web Browser Method
- Plug in the Netgear EAX80 to an electric power outlet and turn it on.
- Wait for the power LED to turn into solid green.
- Now, connect your Netgear AX8 extender to your existing home WiFi router.
- Visit the Netgear extender setup web page.
- Enter the EAX80 default login credentials and hit on the ‘Log In’ button.
- Now, select the wireless network you want to extend.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure your wireless extender.
We hope that the aforementioned steps will help you set up your Netgear AX8 extender. In case, you got stuck at a step, get experts’ advice by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nighthawk AX8 Setup via WPS Method
WPS aka Wireless Protected Setup is the easiest way to configure wireless extender. Just follow the below-given steps to set up Netgear AX8 via WPS method:
- Power on your Nighthawk AX8 extender into an electric power outlet.
- Ensure that you have plugged in your range extender near to your home wireless router.
- Wait for the power LED to turn into the solid green on the WiFi range extender.
- Now, press the WPS button present on the range extender.
- Wait for the WPS LED to turn into solid green.
- Unplug your AX8 and plug it into a new location within your home router’s signal range.
Bravo! You are done here with the Nighthawk AX8 setup via WPS. Now, try to connect your computer to the AX8 wireless extender.
Netgear EAX80 Setup Common Issues
- WiFi extender is connected to the home router but no internet access.
- Wireless extender keeps disconnecting.
- Can’t access Netgear Genie smart setup wizard.
- Forget Netgear extender login credentials.
- mywifiext.net is not working.
- Netgear Nighthawk AX8 is not working.
- Unable to reset Netgear EAX80 wireless extender.
Troubleshooting Tips for Netgear EAX80 Extender
If your range extender is troubling you and you can’t make the most of your wireless device, then try the troubleshooting tips mentioned below and run your Netgear EAX80 in minutes.
- You must have a high-speed internet connection.
- Check if all the wired connections are proper.
- Keep your wireless range extender away from Bluetooth devices, metal objects, radios, ovens, microwaves, etc.
- If mywifiext URL is not working fine, try another web browser.
- If still, you struggle, try to reset your Netgear extender.
We recommend you to try reset process under the guidance of experts only. So, if you ever try to perform the reset process, get in touch with experts or write to us at email@example.com.